Monday, January 19, 2009

I Heart Faces - Week Two

faces, photo, heart, kids, children

For this week's face photo I am sharing a pic of Gab during her eight day EEG. This photo was during the process of having the leads placed on her head. With all her hospital visits, each time I wanted a good photo of her smiling, I had to agree to let her be silly first. It's funny how we look back at the photos and the silly ones tend to be the 'good' ones because they show the true character of our children. The ones we love! No matter what this child has gone through, she still takes time out to be silly.
Enjoy!

Gab, EEG, photo, daughter, hospital stay

6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You are so right about how it's usually the "non-perfect" shots that end up becoming our favorites. This is a fun, silly capture and I love it!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Activities@home said...

This is so cute.

Megan said...

That is awesome!silly faces are my favorite! She is a doll!

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

Candids are the reality of life and capture a slice of life so much better than posed photos. Both have a place but it's often the candids that have pure personality. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

love it!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Nice shot! Thanks for sharing. It's great she can be funny while lying in a hospital bed! I used to volunteer at Children's Hospital in Dallas. Kids are amazing.

Amy
Co-Founder
I ♥ Faces

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz