Friday, February 6, 2009

BlissDom '09 ~ Day One

BlissDom'09, Blissfully Domestic, BlissDom Conference, Pajama Party

Day One at BlissDom '09 is officially complete. I can't express how wonderful it has been to meet everyone. I took a ton of photos as well as videos and plan to post soon. The photos I took on my digital camera I can not upload until Sunday night when I get back home because I forgot my adapter. Sorry, guys... However I did upload a pic of myself wearing my awesome BlissDom '09 shirt from the pajama party that I took with my iPhone. Also if you want to see short clips throughout the weekend watch on twitter and my 12seconds.tv channel. I am trying to post periodically to keep everyone up to date.

I am headed to bed to try and get some shut eye before another early start tomorrow. Will try to post again tomorrow evening.

{Sending love from Nashville}

5 comments:

BrandyEllen said...

Girl that shirt is AWESOME! I remember you telling me about it - but now that I see it how cute!!!

That girl will get some biz for you sporting her custom made tee!

Oh yeah - what's her link? I know I follow her blog and have her on twitter but if u know here link right away - cool :-)

Missing you and so happy you are having fun!

Your Friend,
@brandyellen

ChristiS said...

It was great to meet you last night, and I'll most definitely be back to read you!!

Janine (@twincident) said...

Hey momma! I'm officially visiting you and can't wait to see those pics...especially the ones with me in them :).

Musings of a Housewife said...

I WANT THAT SHIRT!!! It was so nice to meet you *briefly* at lunch on Friday. It was a phenomenal weekend, was it not?? :-)

Michelle Smiles said...

We didn't meet but how cute are you rocking that t-shirt?

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz