Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I MOVED!

I have finally moved to WordPress.org for my blog. All the posts from this blog plus more to come can be found at my new location www.MommaDJane.com

Please pardon the mess over there right now as I am still transferring content. The About Me section and other pages are not complete. Although it is a work in progress I must say I am very excited about it. The whole blog has changed not only to a new domain but new look as well. I'm loving it!

My direction will continue to be the same, blogging about life in general. My focus is on climbing the ladder to success, not only in business but in life as well. I hope all you wonderful readers will follow me over. Come visit me and show me some comment love over at the new location. Tell me what you think of the new design. Also don't forget to sign up for the new RSS feed over there too.

Kind of sad that this is my last post on blogger. No more Blogging Momma, now to make my stand as MommaDJane.

0 comments:

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz