Saturday, September 27, 2008

L is for....

Since I am new to blogosphere I have been recently surfing other blogs to get acquainted with other mother/women bloggers. I ran across a blog that I just loved, Crumbs in the Minivan. Cynthia had published a cute little meme which consisted of a top 10 list of favorites that begin with an assigned letter. So I commented her and asked for my letter.

The rules:

Comment on this post and I’ll give you a letter. List ten things you LOVE which begin with that letter, then post this in your journal and give out some letters of your own.

So my letter was.... L

1. Love... Okay, I know it's cheesy but to me love is so important. Loving your children, loving yourself and being loved.

2. Laughter - I love to hear my kids laugh and I love to laugh. Laughter just feels good.

3. Laziness - I love to be lazy, curl up on the couch and watch a movie.

4. Leisure - I love to use my leisure time to blog... What can I say I didn't get assigned a B so I had to make L include my favorite new obsession.

5. Lettuce - Lately I can't get enough Caesar Salad.

6. Learning - I love to learn new things, whether it is college work or a bunch of useless tidbits. I also love to see the accomplishment of my kiddos learning something new.

7. Letters - I love to get hand written letters in the mail and love to send them in return.

8. Loot - Come on, who doesn't love money?!

9. Listen - I love to listen to music...

10. Life - Finally last but not least. I love life! Need I say more?

Now let me tell you. I thought this meme would be a lot of fun but it was actually pretty hard. I had to really do some thinking in order to come up with ten favorites that all started with L. Who is with me on the challenge? If you want a letter of your own for your top ten then leave me a comment and I will send you one. I am interested in reading others top ten favorites.

2 comments:

CynthiaK said...

I think leisure is a great obsession!

Love, laughter and laziness! The perfect top three! *grin*

Good job on finding your ten Ls. It's tougher than it looks, isn't it?!

Unknown said...

oh oh oh whats my letter???? lol

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz