Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Toot



Okay so I have decided to join Mommy Community Tuesday Toot for the first time tonight.

I am not one to toot my own horn usually which I believe is the whole point of this meme, as they call it. But there is one accomplishment that I am working on. I have decided to open my own store, well booth actually.



This is where my booth will be located. It will contain items from my online store, Unique Diva Boutique At first I will focus on Christmas then branching out to other items. I am excited and nervous. My booth/store will be open for business come October 1st. I will keep you updated as I finish it, maybe I can toot my own horn next Tuesday to say it is up and running! Until then my toot is the fact I decided to do it and am working towards it! GO ME...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Found you through Entrecard. Congrats on your accomplishment. That is wonderful!

Blog Money

 
Blogging Momma © 2008 | design by Retro-Designz